Main Article Content
Hand surgery, plastic surgery, Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, Australian Hand Surgery Society, orthopaedic surgery
2. IFSSH Pioneers of Hand Surgery. Papers of the 13th Triennial Congress of the International Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand; Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2016.
3. Elliott RM, Baldwin KD, Foroohar A, Levin LS. The impact of residency and fellowship training on the practice of microsurgery by members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Ann Plast Surg. 2012;69(4):451–58.
4. Teoh LC. Training and certification of hand surgery as an independent specialty. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 1995;24(4 Suppl):1–2.
5. European Board of Hand Surgery. White book on hand surgery in Europe, 2018.
6. Higgins JP. The diminishing presence of plastic surgeons in hand surgery: a critical analysis. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010;125(1):248–60.
7. Lees V, Hand Diploma Group SotE, Training Committee B. The postgraduate diploma in hand surgery: training hand surgeons of the future in the UK. J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2008;33(2):98–102.